As the title says, these are actually the BEST brownies ever. They are rich, gooey and sinfully dark & delicious. If you’re looking for ways to pamper your tastebuds, you need to make these. NOW! 😀
I cannot describe my love for them. It’s easy, quick and so effortless! And the best part is just how amazing it tastes! I personally love the depth of flavour. The subtle darkness to the brownies just make them even more drool-worthy. All I can say is, do yourself a favour and make them right NOW. You’re welcome! 😀
If you’re done drooling, shall we start? 😛
Recipe adaptation : Nigella Lawson
MAKES: 15 brownies
- 190 gms best quality dark chocolate (I used 85% cocoa solids, but you can go for minimum 70% as well)
- 160 gms unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 200 gms castor sugar
- 110 gms plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Line an approximately 20X20X5 cm brownie pan with baking paper. Keep aside.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a large bowl over a double boiler.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In another large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla.
- When the chocolate mixture has melted, let it cool a bit before pouring into the egg sugar mixture. Once you have added the chocolate, sift in the flour and salt. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into the lined brownie pan, scraping using a spatula.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the top has browned but the inside is still dense and gooey. As every oven differs, keep a check on the brownies starting 20 minutes as they continue to cook a little as they cool.
- Let them cool completely before cutting. I dusted mine with a bit of cocoa powder on top and roughly drizzled some salted caramel sauce. They taste just as delicious plain.
Note: If you’re using 70% dark chocolate, you would want to reduce the sugar by 25 gms or it might end up being too sweet.
If you like hearing from me, please hit the follow button. You can also follow me on instagram for more drooling pictures, updates and behind the scene stories!
Instagram handle: myyummyspatula ❤